ADDA signs general agreement with Nexer regarding digitalisation services
ADDA has signed a general agreement with Nexer regarding IT consulting services in several areas. ADDA is a purchasing centre for the public sector and offers municipalities, regions and public companies general agreements, dynamic purchasing systems (DPS) and services in strategic supply. The goal is to simplify their customers’ everyday life, free up resources for welfare and contribute to a sustainable society, which is completely in line with Nexer’s vision and CSR work.
The general agreement starts on September 26, covers a maximum of 4 years, and includes IT consulting services in seven areas of expertise:
• Business development and strategy
• Management and control
• System development/management and infrastructure
• IT, information and cyber security
• Accessibility and web
• User support/technical support
The agreement includes expert assignments for individual consultants as well as project assignments for municipalities, regions and companies within Gävleborg, Dalarna, Värmland, Örebro, Västmanland, Södermanland, Östergötland, Jönköping and Kalmar counties.
– We are happy and proud that ADDA has trusted us as a general agreement supplier, thus giving us the opportunity to deliver expertise within Nexer’s wide range of services. We look forward to supporting regions, municipalities and public companies and contributing to digitalising the public sector, says Susanne Paulsson, responsible for the public sector at Nexer.
For more information, please contact:
Business Area Manager, Public & Bid, Nexer Group
+46 703 886556
Communications and Culture Manager, Nexer Group
+46 703 791506