IMPLEMENTING DYNAMICS 365
MEAT PRODUCTS MANUFACTURER
This food production, distribution and food services business has several divisions which operate across multiple geographies. Each division previously implemented IT solutions based on individual divisional requirements, which in turn has led to integration and data challenges.
This company were faced with several key challenges and needed to upgrade their business system.
• The Microsoft Dynamics AX system was nearing end-of-life resulting in increased business risk.
• Heavily customised solutions that were becoming more difficult to support.
• Disparate systems with limited automated interfaces.
• Data alignment and centralised business reporting was time-consuming and difficult to get.
• Excel spreadsheets were widely used as workaround solutions and for reporting.
The business functions included Finance (General Ledger, Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Bank and Cash), Inventory, Procurement, Master Planning, Warehousing and Sales. Interfaces were created with industry specific shop floor executions systems for the food sector.
We are also helping this company to define and execute an enterprise data strategy across the business.
Nexer also provided a change management stream to help the client efficiently get internal buy-in and support for the changes.
• Standardisation of business processes across multiple countries.
• Improved business efficiencies.
• Improved speed and accuracy of business information.
• Reduction in manual effort and workload.
• Reduced cost of mistakes.
• Platform for growth and stability created.
RECENT CUSTOMER STORIES
STANDARDISING PROCESSES WITH MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365
This manufacturing business upgraded from Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365 to enable them to standardise their processes.
REPLACING LEGACY ERP SYSTEM WITH DYNAMICS 365
This UK healthcare service business wanted a new implementation partner for phase 2 of their new Dynamics implementation.