IMPLEMENTING NEW DYNAMICS 365 PHASE
For over 30 years, this business has supported patients with dependable home health services across the UK.
This business implemented Microsoft Dynamics 365 to replace legacy Sage Line 200 and Sage Line 50 systems in 2021 to unify their business streams. However, the chosen partner lacked core internal knowledge transfer to effectively maintain and administer the platform and failed to achieve the level of process connectivity and automation that they expected.
The company wanted a new partner to implement Phase 2 of the project that would be able to overcome some of the initial failings.
Following a successful Business Value Assessment exercise, Nexer were able to identify key changes and enhancements to deliver on the project goals. Nexer captured a list of pain points and future requirements/ opportunities by workstream and agreed a series of changes and additions to the current Microsoft Dynamics 365 configuration, to be implemented based on business value priorities.
The company have benefitted from a series of technical services (knowledge transfer), omitted from the first phase delivery.
As part of a long-term partner agreement, they also transitioned to the Nexer Support Service (Care365) to meet their future needs.
– Standardisation and optimisation of business processes.
– Increased automation and improved integration.
– Reduction in manual effort and workload.
– Increased user adoption and productivity gains.
– Build internal systems knowledge within the existing IT team and avoid the need to recruit specialist resource.
– Solid foundations and platform for future business growth.
– Foundations for better business insight and management reporting.
RECENT CUSTOMER STORIES
STANDARDISING PROCESSES WITH MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365
This manufacturing business upgraded from Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365 to enable them to standardise their processes.
REPLACING LEGACY ERP SYSTEM WITH DYNAMICS 365
This UK healthcare service business wanted a new implementation partner for phase 2 of their new Dynamics implementation.