Design & Communication
Tech & Development
Strategy, Talent & Management
9 Dec 2021
8 Feb 2022
Are you a skilled SCADA Developer who wants to solve the problems of tomorrow by creating and improving applications for our users? Join our team – and we will do it together!
Nexer was created from Sigma IT with the ambition of becoming the tech company of the future. We are now looking for system developers for our East Technology focus area. We work closely with several market-leading, national and international companies in the retail, fintech and insurance industries, to name a few. Here, you will be deeply involved in projects ranging from programming the connected transportation systems of the future to being a part of building the intelligent power grid.
What do we offer?
At Nexer you are encouraged to dream big and make sure that the change happens. As a consultant, you will be faced with fun and exciting challenges! Being a Nexer consultant means a steep development curve with the opportunity to test new industries, workplaces and technology stacks. Through Nexer Academy you will be able to develop internally and in the long run work as an, for example, architect or team leader, thus get more responsibility. Our success lies with our highly skilled employees and our collaborative culture. As a bonus, we are offering all our employees something we call passion days, during which you will be able to invest the time in yourself and your wellbeing.
We believe that you:
· Have a relevant education in computer science and/or equivalent work experience (preferably both)
· Are an experienced systems developer, with at least a couple of years of work experience from development using C/C++, we also believe that you have a proven ability to work with existing codebases, and a solid understanding of IT-security in embedded systems.
· Have solid experience of debugging, software optimization as well as design patterns for microcontrollers
· Have experience from scripting languages such as Bash or Python.
· Have an understanding of electronics
· Have experience from working with Real Time Operating systems (QNX, VxWorks etc) as well as Windows, and *NIX-operating systems.
· Are accustomed to working agile
· Are fluent in English, fluency in Swedish is advantageous, but not necessary.
About you as a person
As a future colleague, we believe that you are a curious person with a deep interest in technology and a willingness to share your knowledge as well as learn from others. You have a customer-oriented attitude and the ability to quickly absorb new information and turn it into creative solutions! In short: We are looking for someone who is eager to solve the problems of tomorrow, today!
Our slogan – promising future. Why? We lead the change and constantly strive to find new technical solutions by working with the most talented developers. There is always a smarter way to do something, and we find the way to do it! We are challenging each other and ourselves every day to think outside the box and help our customers to always be one step ahead. Services in digitization, IT and R&D provide increased customer value and growth for organizations in both the Swedish and global markets. We have also been named Microsoft Country Partner of the Year in Sweden and Brazil – twice!
How about social responsibility? If we say that we promise a better tomorrow – we promise it not to our clients and employees but also to the world. Through our great community involvement in Star for Life, My Life, Pink Programming, and the Code Center we contribute to a better tomorrow for the world. As an employee at Nexer, you are given the opportunity to make a real difference.
The future is not a distant dream, it creates by the choices you make today. We accept applications on an ongoing basis, so do not wait to apply. If you have any questions, contact Torbjörn Lundqvist at firstname.lastname@example.org.