Design & Communication
Tech & Development
Strategy, Talent & Management
Chefer / Management
2 Dec 2021
2 Jan 2022
Are you the one? Apply to Nexer Management Acceleration 2022!
This is the first step towards a successful career in management. As a part of Nexer Management Acceleration, you will face challenges, overcome them, and develop into an outstanding leader in IT. Moreover, you will learn about our business from the core, and we promise you that every day will be a new challenge and a chance to advance within your field. We believe in you and this is a long term commitment from both sides.
We are looking for highly motivated, passionate, and very competitive graduate students or candidates who are looking for a fast growing and wide learning environment in order to progress and develop alongside us.
About the role
As a Business Developer at Nexer Core, you will work on real projects, learn about running and transforming one of the world’s most successful global businesses, and you will be treated as one of our future leaders. In the program, you will work closely with our senior leaders and together shape the business of tomorrow.
As a Business Developer, you will:
- Manage internal projects and lead new initiatives
- Conduct market analysis and calculate risk
- Analyze competitors and their offers
- Partake in daily work, e.g., meetings, webinars etcetera
- Support our managers by providing expertise in matters concerning cost efficiency, profitability, strategy, or client relationship management
This role is set to start in January 2022.
- M Sc in IT, engineering, or finance with emphasis on Management
- A humble personality and able to deal with challenges in different levels of complexity
- A combination of analytical- and business mindset to understand what drives businesses and corporations
- Logical ability in combination with creativity
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Capability of being a fast learned and face new challenges in an independent way
- Fluent in English (and Swedish), both written and verbal. Advanced user in Excel and PowerPoint
- Desire to lead others and have an entrepreneurial drive. Energetic, impact-oriented mindset and desire for personal development
- A lot of passion and execution!
How to apply
Please send in your application using the link below. If you have questions about the program, do not hesitate to contact Albin Ljungquist: email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application!
The world is changing rapidly, and with Nexer, we meet our clients’ need for a strategic partner with cutting-edge services and long experience in digitalization, artificial intelligence, innovation, IT and R&D.
Today, some of the largest, most demanding companies in the world rely on our dedication and expertise. We will keep delivering on that trust. All ongoing projects, contracts and other agreements remain as before. We also continue to build strong partner relations with market-leading product and platform providers and have been appointed as Microsoft Country Partner of the Year in Sweden and Brazil – twice.
Nexer takes pride in leading change with an agile and forward-looking approach. The name Nexer communicates our progressive mindset and constant motion forward, always thinking ahead and preparing for what's next.
Nexer is a tech company deeply rooted in the Swedish heritage of entrepreneurship and innovation, with a global presence and delivery. We have grown in numbers and expanded globally over recent years and will continue to do so. Today, Nexer has a revenue of 2 billion SEK, 1500 employees, and is established in nine countries. In 2025, our revenue goal is 5 billion SEK.
Känner du att ovanstående låter intressant och passar väl in med dina erfarenheter och ambitioner? Då är du varmt välkommen att skicka in din ansökan nedan. Vid frågor är du mycket välkommen att kontakta Albin Ljungquist
Albin Ljungquist Recruitment Manager, Nexer AB