AX/D365 F&O Developer
11 Jan 2023
30 Apr 2023
Nexer as an employer
At Nexer, we think that every new idea, every innovation and new acquaintance is a promise of a better future. For you, for our customers and for the world we live in.
The future is not a distant dream, it is created by the actions we do today. At Nexer, you get the opportunity to dream big, think smart and make sure things really happen. We take visionary ideas and create concrete strategies. We use technology as a tool for progress and find new ways to communicate.
We work value-driven and put our heart into everything we do. You get close to those who make decisions and you can always be involved and influence. If you work at Nexer, you get a strong employer with an international presence and great opportunities to develop.
About Nexer :
With over 30 years of success with fantastic growth and business results, it is time to take the next step and build for the future.
We do that as Nexer – a modern tech company with expertise in strategy, technology and communication and a strong vision: Promising future. The world is changing rapidly, and with Nexer, we meet our clients need for a strategic partner with cutting- edge services and long experience in digitalization, artificial intelligence, innovation, IT and R&D.
We value personal development.
We love what we do and we get things done.
We work in a relaxed atmosphere where we help each other to get ahead and jointly create results that we are proud of.
With extensive industry knowledge and experienced consultants, we deliver, develop and manage Microsoft Dynamics applications in a way that supports your way of working and gives you the right information, in the right time. We work with both the new, cloud-based app, the Dynamics 365 suite and with previous versions of Microsoft Dynamics. We help you gain a better insight into your business and become more productive and efficient. https://nexergroup.com/
- Strong experience in Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (F&O)/ Dynamics AX development
- Implement new functionalities and change requests in Microsoft Dynamics AX/F&O from Technical requirements gathering phase through development, testing and deployment
- Proficient with X++, Visual Studio, SSRS, SQL, Lifecycle Services, and DevOps
- Should have worked on data migration (using DIXF, third party tools, and custom development)
- Experience in integration developments (web services, DIXF, .net custom client-server applications), knowledge of standard web services
- Design, develop, validate and support enhancements, customizations, reports, and integrations for D365 F&O
- Track, manage and resolve daily support requests, issues, and administrative needs of users
- Administer, configure, secure and provide support for Microsoft Dynamics AX2012/365.
- Engage in discussions with functional consultants for design clarifications
- Should have strong troubleshooting abilities to resolve day to day operational and administration issues in Dynamics AX
Education Qualification: BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA or any other equivalent degree
Work Experience: Years of Experience: 4+
This position requires quick decision making for establishing priorities and accomplishing goals within the established timeframe.
- Highly motivated, action oriented, persistent towards accomplishing tasks and drives for success
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Good demonstration of assertiveness
- Ability to communicate well, oral and written, in English
- Is capable of understanding global approach and align locally
- Is accurate and delivers quality work, with a strong sense of urgency
- Possesses exceptional team-dynamics