Design & Communication
Tech & Development
Strategy, Talent & Management
28 Dec 2021
27 Jan 2022
Are you a Scrum Master with solid technical knowledge and interest? Do you want to take the next step as a consultant together with committed and competent colleagues who are passionate about digitization, technology and communication? We are looking for you who have a great passion for agile leadership and love to coach, facilitate, lead and drive development and think that the consulting role is exciting and developing.
What does the role look like?
In the role of Scrum Master, you will work on very interesting assignments at Malmö's leading companies and organizations. You will be responsible for:
- Lead one or more Scrum teams
- Ensure that Scrum is applied and followed by the team
- Continuously evaluate the team's work to find ways to increase productivity
- Remove obstacles that hinder the team's progress
- Coach the team and implement and support agile principles, rules and methods
- Build a well-functioning team by focusing on the team's dynamics and performance
- Escalate all risks and obstacles that may prevent the team from achieving its goals
- Work with continuous improvements in the team
- Select and manage tools, frameworks and methods that support the team's activities
For this role, we are looking for you who have a few years of experience from the role of Scrum Master, someone who has extensive technical competence and who may have worked as a developer before. You are good at managing conflicts, drive commitment, build effective teams and optimize work processes.
You have a passion for what you do and are good at inspiring even from a distance. You drive things forward and are good at delivering and getting things done by being energetic, fearless and supportive while you do not take everything very seriously and can bid on yourself. Furthermore, we are looking for someone who also have:
- Passion for agile working methods
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Great habit of meeting and workshop management, preparation and documentation
- Good language skills in Swedish and English in both speech and writing
It is meritorious if you have agile certifications (for example SAFe). If you have a background as a developer and experience from Azure, DevOps, Jira or similar systems, we find that meritorious as well.
You are very welcome to send in your registration of interest below. Unfortunately, we can not handle applications sent via email, but if you have questions you are very welcome to contact responsible recruiter Maria Jaern Ekengren at email@example.com. We handle applications on an ongoing basis, so do not wait to apply!
Within Nexer, there is a pronounced challenge that permeates all assignments and the company as a whole: if there is a smarter solution, we will find it. An endeavour that challenges us every day and allows us to think outside the given framework and together with our customers make the brave decisions required to create development.
We offer problem-solving, everything from developing a new system to designing an online shop or something else where our broad and pointed expertise in technology comes into its own. Our assignments often have an international character, therefore fluent Swedish and English in speech and writing is a natural part of the work. The consulting assignments are partly in our office and usually with our customers, therefore travel in the local area is part of everyday life.