Design & Communication
Tech & Development
Strategy, Talent & Management
13 Jan 2022
13 Feb 2022
We are looking for a Linux Developer / Sysadmin with experience in infrastructure and coding who want to be part of our journey.
You will work with the technicians of the future today together with a passionate team. In this role, you work as a sysadmin / Linux consultant with the main focus on Linux development in a team where development and competence are in focus. We are looking for you who have worked with Linux development with a focus on DevOps and are interested in a new career opportunity.
Submit your application today!
In this role, you will be employed by Nexer and work as a consultant at our client's site in Gothenburg. You will be a system administrator, responsible for using and testing the product for the client. You will deploy, install and test the product and make sure that it follows the client's guidelines and works well in the client's environment.
* Help drive DevOps culture and Infrastructure-as-Code mindset
* Development and configuration of software needed to integrate several products
* System deployment (install of products in target environments)
* Support System verification and Product release handling (governance/QA)
You are a great team player, self-driven with a quality mindset, also focused on creativity. You have the desire to develop yourself and others, and you find the consultant role to be an exciting challenge.
You have experience from
* Setting up, maintaining and monitoring system infrastructure and services
* C++, Python or Java
* Ansible, Terraform, HA/DR systems
* Cloud/infrastructure; Docker/Containers, Kubernetes, Consul, Vault
* Continuous integration: Gitlab CI
* Version control system: Git
* Identity management (OIDC, SAML)
* Cloud and Cloud Security; AWS, Azure
* Networking; TCP/IP, firewalls and protocols
* Operating Systems sich as Linux in general and RHEL
* Technical Configuration Management
Within Nexer, there is a pronounced challenge that permeates all assignments and the company as a whole: if there is a smarter solution, we will find it. An endeavour that challenges us every day and allows us to think outside the given framework and together with our customers make the brave decisions required to create development.
We offer problem-solving, everything from developing a new system to designing an online shop or something else where our broad and pointed expertise in technology comes into its own. Our assignments often have an international character, therefore fluent Swedish and English in speech and writing is a natural part of the work. The consulting assignments are partly in our office and usually with our customers, therefore travel in the local area is part of everyday life.
You are very welcome to send in your registration of interest below. Due to GDPR regulation, we can not handle applications sent via email, but if you have questions you are very welcome to contact Josefine Pettersson: email@example.com