Requirements Analyst / Business Analyst to Nexer, Stockholm
19 Jan 2023
3 Mar 2023
Do you want to work in a wonderful group where the exchange of experience is a matter of course? As a Business Analyst at Nexer, you get the opportunity to work for some of Sweden's largest organizations!
We are on a growth journey and are now looking for a Business Analyst based in Stockholm. With us, you are allowed to work with various assignments at the customer and help the customer's business to transform ideas and strategies into efficient and flexible IT solutions.
What does the role look like?
In the role of Business Analyst with us, you will run workshops, work towards operations and IT in terms of requirements management and requirements. We offer a wide range of opportunities and assignments and you get to be part of the development of large and small organizations in collaboration with competent and supportive colleagues.
We are looking for you as:
- Effectively collects and gains an understanding of the needs of the business, structures the requirements and clarifies the requirements to be developed.
- Is used to continuously and proactively see and drive improvements and changes.
- Takes an active role in the project team, runs your work with great independence and sees it as a matter of course to share your knowledge.
- Has experience with agile methods.
- I think it's fun to work with requirements on both the business and IT sides.
- Is outward-looking and easy to build relationships and find the right contact paths internally with us but mainly out with the customer.
- Speaks and writes Swedish and English fluently.
It is an advantage if you have:
- Relevant post-secondary education
- Certification within IREB or have other relevant certification
- Knowledge in process and information modelling
Your personal qualities are important to us as we want to maintain the atmosphere we have today. Our employees are characterized by a business-like and customer-oriented attitude, as well as the ability to quickly absorb new information and transform it into creative solutions. You respect your colleagues and have a strong desire to share your knowledge with others, as well as to listen and learn.
We are looking for people who say WE and not ME. We will ensure that you get competence development and tools to grow in your role. We look forward to seeing and hearing what exactly you can contribute to us.
Last but not least, we want you to continue to develop and have fun at work!
We lead the change and constantly strive to find new technical solutions. If there is a smarter way to do something, we will find it. We challenge ourselves every day to think outside the box and help our customers to always be one step ahead. Services in digitization, IT and R&D provide increased customer value and growth for organizations in both the Swedish and global markets. We have also been named Microsoft Country Partner of the Year in Sweden and Brazil - twice.
Our great community involvement in Star for Life, My Life, Pink Programming, and the Code Center also gives you as an employee the opportunity to make a real difference.
Nexer is entrepreneurial and has over 1500 experts in strategy, technology, and communication. We are located in nine countries and have more than 20 locations in Sweden. Nexer is part of the Danir Group and was previously called Sigma IT.
You are very welcome to send in your registration of interest below. Unfortunately, we can not handle applications sent via email, but if you have questions you are very welcome to contact the responsible recruiter Tesa Manxhuka at email@example.com. We handle applications on an ongoing basis, so do not wait to apply!