Design & Communication
Tech & Development
Strategy, Talent & Management
14 Jan 2022
14 Feb 2022
Do you want to create exciting and creative digital solutions that take the user's experiences to new heights? Then we'll offer you stimulating assignments together with AD, front end developers and other sharp colleagues with us at Nexer Maverick. We are now looking for a senior UX designer with good knowledge in user-friendliness, UX/UI design and the creation of an understanding regarding business benefits.
Our customers operate within everything from the private sector to e-commerce and government agencies. They have great confidence in us and our expertise. That means that we are involved and influence our projects in depth. Our employees are characterized by a business-like and customer-oriented attitude, as well as the ability to quickly absorb new information and transform it into creative solutions.
As a UX designer at Nexer, you will work both on projects in-house and out at the customer. In the role of a UX designer, you will work on various projects where you get to be involved, influence and develop according to customers' needs. You are welcomed to a team that has fun at work, is unpretentious, helpful and loves new challenges.
What does the role look like?
We are looking for you who are passionate about UX and to create engaging, user-friendly and innovative experiences that are well-designed down to the smallest detail and provide the desired business value.
You have experience in developing designs for different types of digital services and products and working with different areas within UX and can when needed both perform research, develop concepts, wireframes, prototypes, visual design and do user tests. Your design is based on insights and good knowledge of design principles, you can argue for and motivate your design decisions. You appreciate teamwork but are at the same time independent and can drive your work forward on your own.
We are looking for you who have the ability to see the big picture, understand the customer's needs, can see the user's perspective. You can also translate this into functional and well-designed solutions that facilitate use and increase the conversion rate. You enjoy enthusing others and pointing out opportunities with digitization and digital user interfaces. You are genuinely interested in creating user-friendly services and products, which create both customer and business benefits.
You have extensive experience and understanding of UX, responsive interfaces, accessibility customization, impact mapping and usability testing.
To fit into the role, you have:
- A relevant education in UX design
- At least 4 years of work experience as a UX designer
- Some experience of having responsibility in projects/assignments
- Has had leading responsibilities in large assignments and can lead and develop colleagues
- You work freely with wireframes and various tools to create clickable prototypes, such as Figma, XD, sketch, invision or zeplin
- You know the basics of conducting interviews and observations to define needs and opportunities for users
- Understanding and knowledge of technology, basic structures, behavioural psychology and conversion optimization
- You are communicative and good at collaborating
- You are good at listening and asking questions and enjoy learning new things
- Has experience with working in cross-functional development teams and independently
- You master both Swedish and English in speech and writing
- You have good knowledge in accessibility and WCAG as well as overall knowledge of HTML and CSS to be able to easily collaborate with front-end developers
- Extra plus if you master HTML and CSS
We hope that you are curious and enjoy trying new things and are not afraid to fail and try again and that you want to contribute your knowledge and experience.
Your personal qualities are important to us since we want to maintain the atmosphere we have today. Our employees are characterized by a business-like and customer-oriented attitude, as well as the ability to quickly absorb new information and transform it into creative solutions.
Who are Nexer Maverick?
At Nexer Maverick, we see a bright future. We have increased our sales by 300% in just two years and the assignments continue to roll in. At Nexer Maverick, we currently have broad expertise in UX, but since the assignments only become more and larger, you will be a long-awaited resource where you will immediately be able to get started with interesting assignments. In total at Nexer Maverick, we are today about 75 people who create award-winning communication, apps, websites, e-learning, intranet, e-commerce and more. Nexer Maverick is part of Nexer, which gives us security, strength and technical breadth with cutting-edge expertise. At the same time, we have the freedom of the creative agency.
You are more than welcome to send in your application! Unfortunately, we can’t receive applications via e-mail, but if you have questions about the position or Nexer, please contact Malin Bryntesson head of UX at Nexer Maverick, email@example.com.
Applications are handled continuously, so don’t wait to apply!