Design & Communication
Tech & Development
Strategy, Talent & Management
6 Sep 2021
6 Oct 2021
Are you a Scrum Master with solid technical knowledge and interest? Do you want to take the next step as a consultant together with committed and competent colleagues who are passionate about digitization, technology and communication? We are looking for you who have a great passion for agile leadership and love to coach, facilitate, lead and drive development and think that the consulting role is exciting and developing.
What does the role look like?
In the role of Scrum Master, you will work on very interesting assignments at Malmö's leading companies and organizations. You will be responsible for:
- Lead one or more Scrum teams
- Ensure that Scrum is applied and followed by the team
- Continuously evaluate the team's work to find ways to increase productivity
- Remove obstacles that hinder the team's progress
- Coach the team and implement and support agile principles, rules and methods
- Build a well-functioning team by focusing on the team's dynamics and performance
- Escalate all risks and obstacles that may prevent the team from achieving its goals
- Work with continuous improvements in the team
- Select and manage tools, frameworks and methods that support the team's activities
For this role, we are looking for you who have a few years of experience from the role of Scrum Master, someone who has extensive technical competence and who may have worked as a developer before. You are good at managing conflicts, drive commitment, build effective teams and optimize work processes.
You have a passion for what you do and are good at inspiring even from a distance. You drive things forward and are good at delivering and getting things done by being energetic, fearless and supportive while you do not take everything very seriously and can bid on yourself.
We are looking for you who have
- Passion for agile working methods
- A few years of documented experience as a Scrum Master
- Deep and broad technical competence and interest
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Great habit of meeting and workshop management, preparation and documentation
- Good language skills in Swedish and English in both speech and writing
- Agile certifications (eg SAFe)
- Background as a developer or other technical role
Experience from Azure DevOps, Jira or similar systems
- Experience from the consulting industry
Within Nexer, there is a pronounced challenge that permeates all assignments and the company as a whole: if there is a smarter solution, we will find it. An endeavour that challenges us every day and allows us to think outside the given framework and together with our customers make the brave decisions required to create development.
We offer problem-solving, everything from developing a new system to designing an online shop or something else where our broad and pointed expertise in technology comes into its own. Our assignments often have an international character, therefore fluent Swedish and English in speech and writing is a natural part of the work. The consulting assignments are partly in our office and usually with our customers, therefore travel in the local area is part of everyday life.
You are very welcome to send in your registration of interest below. Unfortunately, we can not handle applications sent via email, but if you have questions you are very welcome to contact responsible recruiter Susann Nilsson at email@example.com. We handle applications on an ongoing basis, so do not wait to apply!
Känner du att ovanstående låter intressant och passar väl in med dina erfarenheter och ambitioner? Då är du varmt välkommen att skicka in din ansökan nedan. Vid frågor är du mycket välkommen att kontakta Susann Nilsson
Susann Nilsson Tech Recruiter, Nexer AB